Ward tours are arranged on request.
(08) 9174 1000.
Hedland Health Campus provides care for low to medium risk pregnancies and births and is the main hospital for the Pilbara region.
- 2 birthing suites
- 8 obstetric beds
Services and Features
- Collaborative team with GP obstetricians
- Midwifery led antenatal clinic
- GP shared-care Caesarean section
- Vaginal birth after caesarean section
- 24-hour-per-day epidural service
- Early discharge program
- Neonate nursery level II
- Diabetes education
- Parent education classes
- Child health nurse
- Mental health services
- Social work services
- Aboriginal liaison
- Lactation consultant
- Newborn Hearing Screening Testing